Monday, August 13, 2018

Update on "Westward: The Novel" Release


             The last two posts were written a few weeks ago as the book project was coming together. Then today, I published them so that interested readers could see how the project was taking shape.  I think we stand probably about two weeks from the release of this book, but I will keep you informed.

               The final cover will have the drawing of two of the main characters, that you see below, superimposed on a maritime scene as it approximates one of the places they traveled in one of the chapters of the book.

                Thank you for your patience as this book readies for market.





No comments:

Post a Comment

"The Granite Rock" Novel is Available in Varietal Forms

I am pleased to announce that my sixth book, and third novel,  "The Granite Rock" is available as an e-book at the following...