Tuesday, August 28, 2018

"Westward: The Novel" is Available Soon !

                           It's 6x9inches and 322 pages


                     Today I received the galley copy of "Westward: The Novel".  After verifying that all is as intended, I will have a release date for it soon.  Thank you to all who have waited patiently for it.  For those of you who are hearing about it for the first time, it is a contemporary tale of life's trials and tribulations, and then an unexpected romance, which actually complicates life sometimes more than it smooths things over.  In the time since the book concluded, I can tell you that I have missed some of the characters. Perhaps another novel will someday be written about some of the secondary characters in "Westward: The Novel".





No comments:

Post a Comment

"The Granite Rock" Novel is Available in Varietal Forms

I am pleased to announce that my sixth book, and third novel,  "The Granite Rock" is available as an e-book at the following...